CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Serrano Red 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0L Turbo FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Shiftronic and Overdrive 2.0L I4 DGI DOHC 16V Turbocharged, AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 Audio System, ,Fully Detailed, Passed Dealer Inspection, 18" x 7.5" Alloy Wheels, Air Conditioning, Blind Spot Sensor, Bumpers: body-color, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Leather Seating Surface, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Turn signal indicator mirrors.
Recent Arrival! 27/19 Highway/City MPG
Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Limited Warranty: 60 Month/60,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 120 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes 10-year/Unlimited mileage Roadside Assistance with Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement; Please see dealers for specific vehicle eligibility requirements
* Vehicle History
* 150+ Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have for our sales team, finance, service and parts departments! This vehicle is located at Premier Hyundai of Tracy.
* Spacious and thoughtfully designed interior; lots of standard and optional features for the money; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* With the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe's capability, comfort and substantial design, there's plenty to go around. The Santa Fe Sport offers 5-passenger seating capacity and the three-row Santa Fe comes in two versions: the GLS with seating for seven and the luxurious LIMITED that seats six with second-row captain's chairs. The standard 2.4L 4-cylinder engine is a high-tech wonder. It features Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing and Gasoline Direct Injection. Or upgrade to the 2.0L GDI 4-cylinder engine featuring a twin-scroll turbo that pumps out 264 hp and 269 lb.-ft. of torque. Available only on the three-row Santa Fe, the 3.3L V6 engine provides prompt response. This sophisticated V6 generates 290 hp and 252 lb.-ft. of torque. The standard trailer-prep package, with flush-mounted tow hitch design and 5,000 lbs. of towing capacity, can help put all of that power to good use. Santa Fe offers a suite of available premium features including a panoramic sunroof, Proximity Key with electronic push button start, leather seating surfaces, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, a heated steering wheel and dual-zone automatic temperature control with CleanAir Ionizer. Sight and sound enhancements include an 8-inch touchscreen plus navigation system, or a 4.3-inch touchscreen color display with rearview camera. An Infinity Logic 7 Surround Sound Audio System with 550 watts and 12 speakers is also available. Hyundai's innovative Blue Link system is standard on Santa Fe and has an array of features to make life easier. Connect to Blue Link through smartphone, a web application or an in-car system to start your vehicle remotely, locate a gas station, find a shortcut, learn about mechanical issues, call for help and more. Hyundai has loaded Santa Fe with brilliant safety features, including a driver's knee airbag, Hillstart Assist Control and Downhill Brake Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary